2018-12-06 21:26:09 UTC
I'm doing some research on the "new" and "improved" features in FM 2019. We haven't purchased or downloaded a trial so I'm limited to the information I find online. Adobe lists features that I can't find any information on (at least, not using the terminology in their announcements) in the 2019 Help or User Guide, so I hope someone in the group can clarify these.
* Add/delete workspace menus: Can you actually delete (or hide) menus or is this just the custom workspace function from 2017? Is there anything new/notable about it?
* Enhanced mini-TOC: How is it enhanced?
* Resize pods: 2017 lets me resize pods now. What's new here?
* Smart filters in pods: What is this?
* From the Update 1 information, it appears the PDF generation function has been fixed and the app now scales across monitors. Have you found this to be true?
Senior Technical Writer, Client Education
Explore complimentary learning opportunities<http://corporate1.morningstar.com/Morningstar-Direct-Training/>
This message is from the Framers mailing list
Send messages to ***@lists.frameusers.com
Visit the list's homepage at http://www.frameusers.com
Archives located at http://www.mail-archive.com/framers%40lists.frameusers.com/
Subscribe and unsubscribe at http://lists.frameusers.com/listinfo.cgi/framers-frameusers.com
Send administrative questions to ***@frameusers.com