OFF TOPIC: Adobe CS6.
Richard Melanson
2018-09-20 20:35:48 UTC
Everyone,
I am currently using adobe CS4, which has Bridge, Device Central, Dreamweaver, Drive, Extend Script, Extension Manager, FireWorks, Flash Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, Media Encoder, and Photoshop.

My company will not spring for the subscription for these or even some of these, so I am left with trying to find someone or someplace to buy a legit CS6 license.

Can anyone here point me in the direction that will help me get a legitimate license for CS6.

I really appreciate any help you can give me.

Thank you.

Rick
Richard Melanson
2018-09-24 15:43:48 UTC
Nobody ??

Robert Lauriston
2018-09-24 16:38:27 UTC
Have you looked on eBay?

A FrameMaker list is probably not the best place to get advice about
Adobe CS / CC.

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 8:43 AM, Richard Melanson
Nobody ??